April 20, 2014

Inspiration post

Surfing around internet I see so many pictures that inspire me but I forget about them in a second. So I decided to do a little post with some pictures that inspire me and I didn't forget about them(just because I saved them ;) Maybe they can inspire someone else. I actually have some mini DIY projects in my head inspired by exactly those pictures.
And I'm sorry, I don't remember blogs I've found them so don't be mad if you see some of your pictures, please :)

*Just a quick note: isn't that genious to use a shell to print your cookies? Genious.

* the second picture isn't very good to show the idea. But actually watch closely the walls, they have very nice print :)


*Now I have to buy a jeans shirt. It looks too good :)

Ciao :)


No comments:

Post a Comment