June 08, 2014

Current favourites.


Just want to share what I love currently :)


It's really hot right now in Moscow and these shorts save my life :) I bought them 2 or 3 years ago and they've been the only shorts I wore during the summer. Even though I have now one more pair of shorts(and I'm planning to buy more) I'm sure I'll wear these the most. By the way, they are from Stradivarius :)


I finally decided to try one of the Bath&Body Works candle. I bought a little one and now I regret! This one particular is incredible! I love the scent, it stays in the room and it makes me feel so summery :) It's called "Peach Bellini" and I recommend it to everybody :)


These sunglasses are soooo cool, I love them so much, I wear them the most even tough I have 3 more and I can't stop wearing them. I purchased them online here only for 2$(they were on sale) and they are my favourite so far :)


A little bit about beaty stuff. This lipgloss I posted in my previous post. I recieved them in the day I posted my recent purchased and I couldn't say a lot, but noe I can. I love it, the smell, the colour, the formula, everything is great and now I'm planning to buy more lipglosses by her :) It's Tanya Burr Lipgloss in shade Picnic in the park. You can order it here
One more thing here it's hard to read but it's a Eau de Toilette Roll-on by Zara. It's called "Los Angeles" and it's the perfect scent for summer for me! Just fell in love when I first tried it. Just go to Zara and check it out :)


Another favourite it's a music favourite. I listen to this song over and over again, it's pretty long, 8:25, but it's so cool. Patrick Stump, if yo don't know, is a Fall Out Boy's solist and this is my favourite band right now, so there's no wonder why I loved his song. Check it out, it's super cool :)


Also I wanted to share with you one blog which I found couple days ago. It's Hello October blog. She's so lovely, I like her posts, like her photos, she's really cute. The only thing I don't like that much is the fact, that she uses only pricy products which I can't afford right now (I'm saving money for my future studying, for master degree, cause in a year I'm gonna graduate as a bachelor), but I'm still looking for new skin care products but for less money, so she can't help in this question. But anyway, she is cute :)


And Mariannan is my favourite blog of all time. I found it couple months ago and instantly fell in love. Absolutly love her looks, she's great. Just amazing.

Hope you liked my post and I will try to post more regularly :)
Have a nice day, ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment