July 06, 2014

L'Oreal Super Liner Ultra Precision Review


Hi, humans!
Everybody's dreaming about perfect eyelined eyes and of course perfect flicks. To achieve it you need a perfect eyeliner. I think I've found mine. I can't say that I do great flicks but at least now I can do them with this eyeliner!
I've tried 4 diffrent eyeliners: 2 by Essence, 1 by Eva Mosaics(know absolutely nothing about this brand, not  even sure if the name is correct) and 1 by Maybelline. I used out about 3 Maybelline liners, all Master Precise and I used to like it but it drys so quickly, it annoyed me so much. But I hope L'Oreal's one will work for a long time, I just love it so much.


Anyway, what is great about this eyeliner?

The first, the packaging. It's gold, shiny, quiet elegant, I think. I'm not a fan of gold and shiny things but it looks so nice. Also I like the fact that the packaging is simple and quiet laconic. Just what I like about products.
The second, the brush. I like eyeliner like markers, it's so easy to use. And this one is made as a marker and classic eyeliner brush in the same time. I thibk, it's the best brush you can find, At least, it's my opinion. The tip is so precise, so easy to draw flicks.
The third, the color. It's such an intense black color. Also, it's ultra-lasting. But unfortunetely not waterproof. Sometimes I have some problems with my eyes, they water from time to time with no visible reason and in this case my eyeliner comes off. So if you're looking for a waterproof liner, it's not one.

To sum it up I say: no matter what it's a great eyeliner!

Hope it'll be useful for someone :)
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Great post,dear!Really like picture:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete