November 02, 2014

Autumn Emties 2014


Hi, humans!
Ok, I disappered again for a whole month. As usual :)
Anyway, I'm back with another empties post. As you can see I have quite a lot. Let's go through it!


Body/face care:
1. Garnier 2-in-1 Make-up Remover. It's one of those two-layered removers that you need to shake before using. I actually like this concept but I absolutly dislike this particular one. It took forever to remove my eye make up and using it I had to use an eye cream for the first time because my skin was very dry after this. Very disappointed.
2. Eveline 3-in-1 Mecelar water. No, I'm not a fan of multi-tasking thing, this one my mum bought me. I hadn't tried any products from this brand and I don't think I would. Neither work as make-up remover nor tonic. Didn't like it all.
3. Garnier Clear Skin 3-in-1. This think should work as a gel, scrub and mask. I liked it as a gel and scrub but when I tried it as a mask, my skin started to burn! I don't know if it was supposed to act like this but I didn't use it as mask ever again :) But as a scrub it's worked pretty well. I haven't had much problems with my skin recently bt still I felt that my skin felt more refreshed plus I used it at night so it washed off the rest of my make up which is always good :)
4. Nivea Daily Moistrizer. As i remember it's my second pack of this particular cream and I love it. I believe that it's quite natural so it's a huge plus. Also it works very nicely on skin. It absorbs very fast so it's ok to apply before make up. And my skin feels so good after it. Always loved Nivea products and this one is not an exception.
5. Organic Shop Rasberry & Sugar Body Polish. This thing is heaven for your skin! Oh my God, I love it so much and already repurchased it. My skin have never felt so soft before. And the smell.... Oh Gosh, it's sooooooo good. During the summer I used it almost every day because I'm so in love with the smel and soft feeling after it. It's definitely my all time favourite body product!
6. Organic Shop Bath Foam Caribbean Fruit Cocktail. I'm not a bath person but this summer I had some time all alone at home and wanted to relax a little bit and made myself a bath. And I realised that I actually need to take baths from time to time to clear up my mind. And I started trying different products. And I tried this one for some reasons: 1). it's organic(I'm crazy about organic products), 2). it smells really good, 3). it's a foam, what can be good? Anyway I loved it even though it takes quite some time to use it.
7. Wild Siberica Foot Cream. I'm still trying new organic brands that I can find in our stores. This is a new one I've tried and I'm not impressed. To really moistrize foot you need rather a lot of this product so it ran out very fast.
8. Wild Siberica Hand Cream. The same problem as with the foot cream: you need to apply a lot to feel any difference. Don't think I'll buy it ever again.
9. Planeta Organica Organic Oblepikha Hand Cream. It's actually my favourite organic brand I've tried. It's really moistrizing, smells good and it's really cheap. Only pluses :)
10. Planeta Organica Organic Shea Foot Cream. It's my favourite foot crean I've ever tried. Soooo moistrizing, smells sooooo good... Just the best :)
11. Nivea Invisible Antiperspirant 48 hours. I bought and used up 2 packs of this and with the second one I realised that I didn't like it that much as I thought. The first one worked pretty well even though it's not invisible which is very disappointed because I like to wear my "lucky" dress and it's dark blue so I always have those terrible white spots from deodorant and it's so annoying. I'm still looking for a good one. Any suggestions?:)

Hair care:
1. Yves Rocher Volumizing Shampoo with Mallow. I didn't like it at all. I didn't see any volume. Well, maybe it didn't work for my hair because I have dry hair? Who knows. Anyway I didn't like it.
2. Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Oil Elixir. I've already written about this product over here. If you want, check it there :)
3. Yves Rocher Reparing Conditioner. I totally forgot that I wrote about it in my summer empties post. So read it there :)

Make up:
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Everybody talk about it all over the internet and I tried it and I love it. I've already bought the second one :) I have the shade 005 Silky Beige, if you're wondering. Great powder that really makes your skin look matte for quite long time. I have oily skin only in the T-zone so I apply powder only there so it took me a year to use up this pack, the new one may take me even longer. The only minus it's the size of a packaging. Not very handy to carry in a small make-up bag. But the rest is great :)
2. Zara Los Angeles Parfum. I love this scent! I used it all summer and I want to buy a big one because it's great, really love it and want to use all yaer around :)
3. MaXfactor Mastertouch Under-eye Concealer. Actually as you can see I haven't used it up completely but I wanted to include it in this post. You see that I don't have it that much rest and it's been only 2 weeks as I'm using it. Can you imagine how fast it goes?! One more week and it's done! Terrible product. It doesn't even have that mush coverage and you need rather a lot to cover at least under-eye dark circles. Don't buy it, I would say. And it's the shade 306 Fair.
4. L'Oreal Alliance Perfect Concealer. This cocealer I liked a lot. It has very nice coverage it lasted 3 months which is great I believe. The consistence is very creamy, gives a very nise feeling. I used the shade 3 Cream. If I have troubles with finding something better, I can always come back to this one.
5. L'Oreal Volume Millions Lashes So Couture Mascara. The lady in shop told me it's a great latest mascara by L'Oreal, one of the best. And I believed her. Don't believe those ladies anymore. Well it's not that bad but also isn't that good. But for some reasons in all shops it's said that it's one of the best you can buy by L'Oreal. So I come back to Rimmel mascaras :) Anyway, it's not the best but nort the worst but it didn't worth the money I paid for it.

Wow, that's a lot of writing. Hope you're not too lazy to read it :)

Hope, you're having a great time. And I'm going to post much more this month. I made a list with posts I want to write so it's gonna be a good month, I hope :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment