December 26, 2014

Photo Post #8: Saint Petersburg Part I

Hi, humans!
I think I talk way too much about me being depressed.. And this post is also a little bit about it. To be precise, it's about the way I tried to fight it last week. I went for a spontaneous three day trip to Saint Petersburg. I went all by myself. Only me. And I'm so glad I did it. The moment I had this idea I immediately booked tickets and a hotel room to secure myself against changing my mind. And I was soooo right! I changed my mind like 5 times during 3 days. So glad I managed to do it. And I just want to share some pieces of my trip with you :)

The first place I went was oceanarium. And I was so glad I went there. I guess there is one here, in Moscow, but I didn't try to find it, to be honest. But I thought it would be a great opportunity to go there for the first time exactly in St.Petersburg to have this lovely memory about the city.
Just a random place on the way to my next destination :)
Then I had some time before my hotel room was ready and I went to LEGO museum :) It was so fun! Couple days before my trip I'd seen the last part of Hobbit so it was pretty funny to see the scenes from there :) I'm also a fan of Star Wars and Harry Potter so I was multiple times happier to be there :)
One of the most annoying things about the city is the depth of the metro. It's soooooo deep, it takes ages to get down or up. I even almost fell asleep two or three time there :(

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so nice. It looks like you had a great time after all. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks :) yes, I've had the greatest time during the last couple months :)

      Delete