February 15, 2015

Night Talking


Hi, humans!
How was your week? Did you celebrate Valentine's Day? I didn't and I've never done.. But yesterday was my cat's birthday! She is 4 now and I can't believe it... I remeber how my mum and I brought her home and how tiny she was.. And now we have this beautiful 4-year-old fur ass :)
 
This week has been crazy for me, I've been so busy and now it's going to happen almost every single week! That's insane but it worths it. Still I had time to go to Lush and grab my favourite bomb "Twilight", 2 bath oils "Melted Snowman"(not sure about the title and I got two because they were on sale) and also they gave me a sample of one mask. I've never tried Lush masks before 'cause I think they're ridiculously expensive. But now I have a chance to try :) And I actually like it. It feels so good afterwards. I have some product left for one or maybe even two more applications and if I like it enough maybe I'll risk and buy a full size :) Do you use any of Lush masks? Which would you recommend?

For me the best way to finish my week is to relax in my bed with tons of youtube videos I hadn't chance to watch during the week. Right now I'm really enjoing everyday vlogs from SACCONEJOLYs channel. They are sooooo cool, absolutely love them :) Still have lots to watch but have to go to bed already...

Hope you're having good times :)
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment