February 21, 2015

Winter Empties 2015

Hi, humans!
I've realised I have way to many empty bottles in my "empties" bag, so I thing it's time to talk about them and finally throw them away :)

Starting with hair care I think this time I have quite a lot.
1. Yves Rocher Nutri-Repair Conditioner. I talk about it couple times I believe, but I just love it. Although I decided to switch it for some time just to find something new.
2. Planeta Organica Shea Butter Hair Shampoo. I had a period of time of obsesseion with organic products so I was so excited to try this one and I was so disappointed because it did nothing. I didn't like it at all and now I'm not that obsessed with organic products. 
3. Garnier Fructis Sos-Repairing Conditioner. One my friend recommended it for me and I'm so glad I tried it. It made my hair so soft and nice. After ombre my hair was terrible and I hated it but this thing helped me a lot. And now I'm exploring other Fructis products.
4. Schwartzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Oil. It's for repairing hair too. In  my previous empties post I talked about Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Oil Elixir and I was obsessed with it so I tried another one and.... was disappointed, again. I haven't notice any difference after using it. So I'm still looking for something else.
5. Organic Avacado & Honey Express Repair Hair Mask. Again, I bought it only bacause of my organic obsession. And again I wasn't impressed. It's nice, yes, made my hair pretty soft but now I get the same result using only shampoo and conditioner so there's no point to use it. I liked only the fact it was organic. That's all.

Now it's body care.
1. Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dream Body Lotion. I wrote about it in this post and I wrote how much I loved it because it's soooooooo good. And I've already ordered another one because I just can't live without it. Great work, Zoella!
2. Gillete Satin Care Avacado Twist Shave Gel. We all use it so I don't think it's weird to talk about it :) It was the first shave gel I've ever used, my mum gave it to me as a present a long time ago in a mini size and after I finished it I bought another one. And it's exactly that one. It might seem like I don't shave that much but I do, it's just the product who lasts forever! And I bought another one already. When it comes to body care I don't try new stuff that often, I just don't like to look for them. But I definitely love this one.
3. Garnier Mineral InvisiCool Freshness Anti-Perspirant. I like the scent, it's fresh and nice but it's not invisible. I startedd wearing more black clothes so it's important for me not to have white stains all the time so this anti-perpirant is not for me.
4. Organic Shop Organic Rasberry & Sugar Body Polish. And I wrote about it so many times. Not gonna add anything else, you can read about it here. And yes, I already have and use the next pot :) That's how you now you're in love with something

And face beauty in the end.
1. Clean&Clear Advantage Soft Peeling. I used it every evening to wash off the rest of my make up and I loved it. It's really gentle on the skin, cleans really nicely, everything you need. And the scent is nice and fresh what is always a good thing :)
2. Nivea Soft Cream. I bought it while my trip to Saint-Petersburg just because it's universal: it's for body and face at the same time! So good for travelling. And as all Nivea produsts it does the job. If I go somewhere for couple days and I know there won't be anyone with creams I always buy this one. Works every time.
3. Nivea Aqua Effect Repairing Night Cream. I don't know what to say about it... It's nice as all Nivea products, can't say that I was that impressed with it but still worths a try :)
4. Olay Essentials Active Hydrating Day Cream. The girl in the shop told me it works as a makeup base and it's the only reason I bought exactly this one. Again, nothing impressive, just a nice cream. No more. And I haven't noticed that my makeup lasted longer, it was the same.
5. Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara. I picked this mascara because it has a big brush which I usually love. Well, now I'm looking for another favourite brush type because this one didn't do the effect I expected. Again, nice, not that bad but not that good.

That's all from me!
I hope you're having a great time!
Have a good day :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment